Tuesday, May 1, 2012

May Day: Resistance is fertile!

Today is MayDay and farmers and workers are marching on Parliament! May Day was a fertility festival for the (northern hemisphere) spring long before it became the festival of the workers' struggle.
"Resistance is fertile," as the slogan goes.



In this month, 20 years ago, a friend at high school  convinced me to join Resistance. I haven't regretted doing so. I've been 20 years a red. (and frequently in the red, which comes with the territory ;)

So here's to the next 20. Workers and farmers and young troublemakers, the resistance continues!
 

1 comment:

  1. check out my blog, and follow me if possible http://blogoficialdovinicius.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete

Type your comment here and choose an ID to "Comment as" - choose "name/URL" or "Anonymous" if you don't want to sign in.